Advanced Regenerative Therapies’ Stem Cell Expansion Process – Publications
ART’s specific expansion process1,2,3,4,5 has been published in the Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 3, 4 used in multi-center trials 2, 5 and a blinded randomized placebo controlled study.3
- Frisbie DD, Smith RK. Clinical update on the use of mesenchymal stem cells in equine orthopaedics. Equine Vet J 2010; 42:86-89.
- Ferris DJ, Frisbie DD, Kisiday JD, McIlwraith CW, Hague BA, Major MD, Schneider RK, Zubrod CJ, Kawcak CE, Goodrich LR. Clinical follow-up of horses treated with bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells for musculoskeletal lesions. In Proceedings, Am Assoc Equine Pract 2009; 55:59-60. Submitted Equine Vet J 2010.
- Frisbie DD, Kisiday JD, Kawcak CE, McIlwraith CW, Werpy NM. Evaluation of adipose derived stromal vascular fraction or bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells for treatment of osteoarthritis. J Orthop Res 2009; 27:1675-1680.
- Kisiday JD, Kopesky PW, Evans CH, Grodzinsky AJ, McIlwraith CW, Frisbie DD. Evaluation of adult equine bone marrow- and adipose-derived progenitor cells in hydrogel cultures. J Orthop Res 2008; 26:322-331.
- Frisbie DD, Hague BA, Kisiday JD. Stem cells as a treatment for osteoarthritis. In Proceedings, Am College Vet Surg 2007:39-42.